Today’s Thought

October 21, 2013 | By | Comments (8)

COMMENTS

1. Trudy silverman

I used to get a daily thought by just opening mail- then a had to click on something and now I can’t even find it. It’s become a daily connect, when appropriate I send it onto my daughter- our daily connect! Why are you constantly changing it- it was fine before

October 21, 2013 at 10:02 am
  2. Linda

I agree. The website isn’t as good as it was.

October 21, 2013 at 10:35 am
  3. Janet

Ditto!! My husband enjoyed these every day. I put them up as our “background” daily. During tough times, daily thoughts have been so helpful to get grounded again – now I can’t even get them at all!

October 21, 2013 at 12:56 pm
  4. marion

I agree too. I also shared them with others when appropriate. I have trouble finding them too.

October 21, 2013 at 1:27 pm
  5. Sam Kissel

Today I couldn’t even get the daily thought. The new pattern is terrible. Sam

October 21, 2013 at 3:10 pm
  6. Katie

I usually print mine out and post it on the door to my R&D kitchen office…many people noticed that it wasn’t a new quote and asked about it….where did it go?

October 21, 2013 at 4:27 pm
  7. Pam

I shared my daily thought with family members pretty much every day, and it was nice to see that others have been doing the same – so your thoughts are spreading to more people than you realize, I can’t access the quote from the email any more – I just get a suggestion to see other quotes on Pinterest. I don’t want to go on Pinterest in the morning – I want a daily thought and I would really like it to be Real Simple again…

Please would someone devote some time to addressing these requests – the daily thought is often what draws us to the other Web site content…thank you…

October 22, 2013 at 1:35 am
  8. Rachel Stein

Hi everyone, this was just a glitch and the image is now available. Very sorry for the delay.

October 22, 2013 at 10:41 am