Fall weather always poses a fashion conundrum—will it be chilly? Warm? Maybe chilly in the morning and then summer-hot in the afternoon? How do you dress for that? The good news: There is one super-simple outfit you can create in no time that will work in any number of situations (and temperatures).
Try pairing slim jeans with a tee and blazer for a layered look that feels a bit more pulled-together than a sweater or sweatshirt. From there, the options are wide open:
- A black or camel blazer will feel classically chic; if you want a more fashion-forward look, go for a color.
- Try cuffing the jeans or switching out skinnies for a boyfriend-cut.
- For extra chilly days, add a scarf.
- If an occasion calls for something dressy, throw on a pair of heels.
- More casual? A pair of flat sandals will see you through the end of summer, and driving moccasins or ballet flats will transition you into fall.
It’s a no-fail, easy outfit with endless variations.
Looking for something for the kids to wear? Check out the best websites for children’s clothing.