Yes, You Can Still Wear Your Maxi Dress

September 18, 2013 | By | Comments (13)

autumn leaves

Autumn may be right around the corner (and these chilly New York temperatures certainly signal fall’s arrival), but that doesn’t mean you have to put your favorite maxi dress away until next summer.

To wear a maxi dress well into the cooler months, simply add a chunky sweater, throw on a scarf , and trade sandals for flats.

Want more fashion advice? See this fall’s fashion trends.

COMMENTS

1. Shaia

Maybe a pair of tights and/or leg warmers as well?

September 23, 2013 at 11:52 am
  2. Melanie

why even advertise this post? There is no useful information here. Put some effort into it.. pictures, examples, etc!

September 23, 2013 at 11:53 am
  3. Liz

I agree with @Melanie This post was a waste of time…you can do better than this.

September 23, 2013 at 12:00 pm
  4. LK

My thoughts exactly. The link from FB doesn’t even say maxi. I was anticipating suggestions for taking different types of summery dresses into fall. Adding a sweater and putting away my sandals is pretty basic. \

September 23, 2013 at 12:04 pm
  5. Becky Nims Stubblefield

This could have been in the Facebook post instead of taking us to a different page. Disappointed in this one.

September 23, 2013 at 12:19 pm
  6. Rebecca Dirks Garcia

Agree with other comments, that this was even a post is almost funny.

September 23, 2013 at 12:30 pm
  7. Kate McKibben

Agreed! Waste of time

September 23, 2013 at 1:45 pm
  8. L

no kidding! :D Glad I’m not the only one who thought this when I read the short blurb. I too was expecting pics and examples (even though I have my own ideas and style!)

THIS link is what this “article” should have been: http://www.babble.com/style/21-ways-to-style-your-maxi-dresses-maxi-skirts-for-fall/add-a-trench/

September 23, 2013 at 2:07 pm
  9. Tanya

Wow. Add a sweater and shoes. Thank you! I never would’ve thought of that!!!! *eyeroll*

September 23, 2013 at 4:28 pm
  10. Katelyn
    September 23, 2013 at 11:18 pm
  11. Drama Mama

Trolls will be trolls. Stop being so critical for something you are getting for free.

September 26, 2013 at 1:10 pm
  12. Sunny

Seriously? She was just giving a tip. Of course there are many other options to go to. No need to get so snippy about it.

October 1, 2013 at 8:27 am
  13. amelia909

They are created to be relaxed and are flexible in that be used in many different methods.These maxi dresses are available in a wide range of components be designed to put on to just about any event. Few guidelines on spice up a maxi dresses for any event are http://www.beautydesires.co.uk/clubwear/maxi-dresses.html.

November 15, 2013 at 7:48 am