Smart or Silly: Bottle Cap Cuff

June 11, 2013 | By | Comments (10)

Bottle Opener Bracelet

Have you ever found yourself poolside with a beverage, but no bottle opener? With the new Ooh La La Bottle Cap Cuff by Three Jane NY on your arm, you can skip the hassle of walking back to the house to search for an opener.

At first glance, the gold-plated metal and red leather bangle looks like any other bracelet, but closer inspection reveals a built-in bottle opener that’s perfect for popping open a drink in a pinch.

You can buy the bottle opener bracelet at Three Jane NY for $30.

What do you think of this functional accessory? Would you wear it?

COMMENTS

1. Vanessa

I kind of like the idea, but can it be worn in the pool without damaging it?

June 11, 2013 at 3:21 pm
  2. Ultimate Skincare & Beaute Report
    June 11, 2013 at 8:13 pm
  3. N.L.

Or, you can invest in some Reef Fanning Sandals, which contain a bottle opener on the underside. Some may prefer not to wear jewerly at the pool or beach, but all people usually use some sort of sandal.

June 12, 2013 at 8:56 am
  4. MJ

^^^Not sure that I’d want to open a bottle with the bottom of my shoe unless the person that I was giving it to was the rudest on earth. Even then…I would probably be feeling a bit guilty about it!!! I think I’d prefer the bracelet method – this one looks nice regardless of function.

June 12, 2013 at 10:26 am
  5. Sheila

No bottles at the pool!

June 12, 2013 at 11:41 am
  6. Vee

Is there an accessory with a wine bottle opener? :)

June 12, 2013 at 12:10 pm
  7. Marie

She’s right. No bottles are allowed at the pool any more, and so much is plastic now so this wouldn’t really be all that useful. But it is a cute conversation starter.

June 12, 2013 at 2:03 pm
  8. lisa

right, no glass at the pool or beach, and how much are you drinking anyway.

June 12, 2013 at 11:09 pm
  9. Perfectly Placed For You, LLCLiz

If anything it’s a fun accessory that will be sure to capture people’s attention. I purchased by niece a ring that does the same thing at Urban Outfitters. She loves it.

June 19, 2013 at 12:26 pm
  10. Lisa

I’d need a wine bottle opener :)

June 19, 2013 at 3:02 pm