Use a Shoe Organizer in Your Pantry

February 27, 2013 | By | Comments (9)

Organized Pantry

By New York standards I have a very spacious kitchen, but I would give almost anything to have a legitimate pantry. If you are lucky enough to have one, I love this trick of using a clear plastic shoe organizer over the door. It’s perfect for keeping all the things you need at hand easily accessible. And if you have kids, try storing their after-school snacks in the pockets at their eye level.

What are your best pantry organizing tricks?

COMMENTS

1. Nancy Richardson

This idea made me think….:) What about using the shoe organizer on door in kids bathroom for their products and bath toys?

March 11, 2013 at 2:38 pm
  2. Jennifer F.

I use a shoe organizer for all of our travel coffee cups since we don’t have enough cabinet space. Works great and everyone thinks its such a cool idea. Definitely a great space spaver and inexpensive

March 11, 2013 at 2:46 pm
  3. jackie97045

I use a shoe organizer to hold my decorative yard flags when not in use. I have different ones for different holidays/seasons. It hangs on the garage wall and keeps them neatly folded and easy to find.

March 11, 2013 at 2:54 pm
  4. Catherine (FOOD SNOB)

I have been using a shoe organizer for years to store my tea. Frees up a cabinet, and lets me see all of the varieties I have on hand!

March 11, 2013 at 2:59 pm
  5. Kelly

I use a shoe organizer in the baby nursery for all the odds like socks, extra rattles, extra baby wash and even grocery bags…easy to get to and easy to stash.

March 11, 2013 at 4:30 pm
  6. ronee

I use one of those in my linen closet to store extra toothbrushes, toothpaste,
    soap, first aid items etc…. it’s GREAT~

March 11, 2013 at 4:49 pm
  7. Karin

I use one to store batteries in extension cord so the kids can have easy access. I put them by sizes.

March 11, 2013 at 5:28 pm
  8. Misty

I have used them in my classroom over the years for leveled books, writing supplies, centers, indoor and outdoor recess stuff and more!

July 14, 2013 at 9:40 pm
  9. cheap auto insurance in vallejo ca

This is my first time pay a visit at here and i am really
    happy to read all at one place.

July 30, 2013 at 7:53 pm