It’s great to have a live Christmas tree, but they do produce a lot of sap. If you end up with sap on your carpets, here’s how to get it out.
For wool carpets and rugs
1. Scrape off what you can with a spoon.
2. Apply WoolClean Dry Spot Remover No. 2 according to the manufacturer’s directions.
For a synthetic carpet or rug
1. Apply Goof Off according to manufacturer’s instructions.
2. Blot with diluted (clear) dish soap.
3. Rinse with hot water using a spray bottle.
4. Blot dry.
Get more holiday stain-removal tips.