It may not time for spring cleaning, but we were in the mood for freshening things up around here. Today we revealed a brand new look for the realsimple.com homepage.
Here’s a little bit of what you’ll find:
- A reinvigorated focus on daily content.
- A modern design that better reflects the brand.
- Checklists! They now have a permanent place in the nav.
- A place for successful features like our Pinterest boards and New Use of the Day.
- And, a new blog design (which I’m assuming you already noticed). We’ve refocused, refreshed, and simplified Simply Stated to present the best daily tips and tidbits in a beautiful, new way.
So, what do you think? Loaded question I know, but I’m ready for the answers. Let me know in the comments, or email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. And who am I? Just for the record, I’m the editor of realsimple.com. You’ll be hearing a lot more from me here on out.
We hope you enjoy!