Did you know that today is National Cheese Day? In honor of this delicious culinary holiday, here’s how to select the perfect balance of flavors and textures for the cheese plate at your next party.
Serve one from each of the following categories:
1. Blue (Gorgonzola, Cashel Blue, or Stilton)
2. Semifirm (Manchego, Fontina, or cave-aged Cheddar)
3. Super-aged (Comté, aged Gouda, or Gruyère)
4. Pungent (Taleggio, Èpoisses, or Livarot)
5. Mild (Fresh chèvre, Brie, or Camembert)
Get more tips for planning a cheese party here.