Contemplating a Halloween party this year? I have been to a lot of great Halloween parties. Here are some of my favorite ideas for a successful spooky party.
– Fill the tree out front with 100 black crows
– Wrap the entire house in fake cobwebs
– Make costumes mandatory
– Have a fashion show. Have guests write a description of the costume to be read while they walk the runway.
– Buy several boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts and hang them from a tree in the backyard.
– Mini Caramel apples (because they are cute!)
– Put fake spiders in the ice cubes
– Print out “spooky” art and tape onto existing frames in your house.
I’d love to hear your favorite Halloween Party ideas. Please leave them in the comments.
photo from Wired