Contemplating a Halloween party this year? I have been to a lot of great Halloween parties. Here are some of my favorite ideas for a successful spooky party.
- Fill the tree out front with 100 black crows
- Wrap the entire house in fake cobwebs
- Make costumes mandatory
- Have a fashion show. Have guests write a description of the costume to be read while they walk the runway.
- Buy several boxes of Krispy Kreme donuts and hang them from a tree in the backyard.
- Mini Caramel apples (because they are cute!)
- Put fake spiders in the ice cubes
- Print out “spooky” art and tape onto existing frames in your house.
I’d love to hear your favorite Halloween Party ideas. Please leave them in the comments.
photo from Wired