If you’re faced with a stubborn light bulb that just won’t unscrew from your lamp, reach for the roll of duct tape from your tool kit to help remove it. Here are the steps to follow:
1. Cut a piece of duct tape approximately 12-inches long.
2. Create a loop with the duct tape—sticky side facing in.
3. Secure the loop by sticking the cut ends together.
4. Slip the loop over the light bulb, and affix to the outside of the bulb.
5. Press the remaining loops of tape together to make “handles.”
6. Using the duct tape “handles” twist the bulb until it comes loose.
Check out a video of this tip here: How to Remove a Stuck Light Bulb