One of the best things about quinoa is how versatile it is. Proof of that is in all of the delicious recipes that were submitted for the final week of our 3-ingredient challenge. The combinations are seemingly endless, and we can only imagine what you all would do with four ingredients!
Here are our recipe picks for this week:
- Quinoa, green beans, and lemon juice. Use fresh green beans and toss all three ingredients together. —Sarah M. via Simply Stated
- Quinoa, black beans, and pre-packaged fresh salsa. Toss together for a zesty side dish. — Laura D. via Simply Stated
- Quinoa, dried apples, and agave. — Allie W. via Simply Stated
- Quinoa, curry, and fresh carrots. —Helen D. via Simply Stated
- Quinoa, chopped dried apricots, toasted pinoli nuts. —Lorna S.
- Quinoa, sautéed shrimp, garlic. —Sarah M. via Facebook
- Quinoa, chopped walnuts, marinated artichoke hearts. —@glitters_gold via Twitter
Now it’s time to vote!