When it comes to Mother’s Day, the tried and true gifts and/or gestures are always well-received. So if you’re still stumped for what to do for the Mothers in your life this Sunday, why not go back to the basics?
In no particular order, the top 5 simple ways to help her have a Happy Mother’s Day:
1. Breakfast in Bed. Who doesn’t love sleeping in and having the waffles brought to them?
2. Flowers. Whether you spend a bundle at the specialty florist or pick them from your own backyard, I’ve never met a woman who doesn’t love getting flowers.
3. Homemade Cards from the little ones.
4. Pampering. A little mani/pedi goes a long way – especially when someone else is treating. Able to splurge? Indulge her in a day at her favorite spa. On a budget? Nothing wrong with a little at-home foot rub!
5. Pictures. It’s quite simple, really – Moms love photos of their children. Print and display in a beautiful frame.
So, Mothers of the world – did I get it right? What’s your favorite Mother’s Day gift? Share in the comments below!