Want to bring something new to your Thanksgiving table this year? Here are 3 different contemporary tablescaping ideas & color palettes – each inspired by a stylish linen or dinnerware pattern – to help get your creative juices flowing!
Digital inspiration boards are a great way to help visualize what you want to do before you start purchasing things. Try websites like polyvore for help on creating these boards.
Thanksgiving Table #1
The Inspiration: Foglia Print Napkins and Tablecloth from Crate and Barrel ($4.50 – $43.95)
Color palette: mustard yellow, burnt orange, chocolate, and shades of white
• Pinch Vases – This tall vase duo would look great filled with natural birch branches or twigs and is perfect for a removeable table centerpiece or buffet table accent. ($9.95 – $24.95 at cb2)
• Orange Zombie Tumblers ($3.95 each)
• 2-Piece Palette Bowl Set – These glossy, oversize bowls are perfect for both centerpiece displays and serving! ($56/set of 2)
• Modern White Dinnerware: Square Rim Plates and Bowls ($3.95 – 12.95)
Thanksgiving Table #2
Color palette: earthy shades of green & brown + beige & white
• Nature Coasters – laminated fabric coasters that coordinate with Simrin's Nature linens ($40/set of 4)
• Libertini Glasses in "Smoke" – stemless cocktail glasses with a pretty flared top and just a hint of translucent color. ($3.95 each at cb2)
• Botanical accents like Artichoke, Flocked Pine Cones, and Pine Scatter
Thanksgiving Table #3
Season Dinnerware by notNeutral ($240 for a 20-piece dinner set at Velocity Art & Design)
Color palette: lime green, chocolate brown, pure white
Which look are you most drawn to above? Or – if you have links to your own Thanksgiving tablescape ideas or inspiration boards, we'd love to see / hear about them! Please share them below in the comments section.