Pedestal servers (or “footed dishes”) are such superstars when it comes to serveware! Not only do they make a wonderful difference in the look of any buffet by introducing levels & adding visual interest, but they’re also wonderful elements for creating decorative centerpieces, displaying party favors, and more.
You can find pedestal servers in all sorts of colors & patterns, but white is always a safe bet for the long run – especially if you love to entertain! White serving dishes enable the colors of the food to stand out and can be utilized with any color palette or party theme. It’s all about versatility, right?!
Below are 8 examples of fabulous white pedestal servers from ’round the web… with styles ranging from modern minimalist to romantic chic:
1. Great White Cake Stand from Pottery Barn ($30)
2. La Patisserie Footed Bowls by Rosanna ($39 – $65)
3. Le Gateau Pedestals by Rosanna ($45 – $65)
4. White Pedestals by Rosanna ($30 – $55)
5. Ruffled Pedestals from Crate & Barrel ($19.95 – $19.95)
6. Martha Stewart Whiteware Cake Stands (SALE: $14.99- $29.99 / Reg $22 – $42)
7. CHEFS Whites – Pedestal Bowl ($19.99)
8. Emma Cake Stand from Pottery Barn ($38)
Which style do you like best?